Thursday 7 February 2013

10 PRACTICE SHOTS


CAMERA MODEL:   NIKON D3000
F.stop:  f/5.6
EXPOSURE TIME:  1/15 SEC
ISO SPEED:  ISO 1600
FOCAL LENGTH:  55 mm
MAX APERTURE:  5

The image is out of focus I would retake it and change the Aperture so that I get a more wide
D.O.F.



CAMERA MODEL: NIKON D3000
F.stopf/3.5
EXPOSURE TIME1/3 SEC
ISOISO 400
FOCAL LENGTH18 mm
MAX APERTURE:  3.6

 
This is a  POV image of the drummer. I really like the image itself from a POV standard. On evaluation however it was impossible for me to get on the stage, I think the image would look a lot better with an audience also.




CAMERA MODEL:  NIKON D3000
F.stop:  F/4.5
EXPOSURE TIME:  1/13 SEC
ISO:  ISO 1600
FOCAL LENGTH:  29 mm
MAX APERTURE:  4.4

This is a practice shot for my DOF I like the shot as a DOF but I would change it becuase the people in the background, there is no emotion as to how they are feeling.  I would go a little closer, so the viewer of the image can imagine what is unfolding in the conversation between them, but still use a shallow DOF to keep them out of focus and so that  it adds more suspense as to what is happening.


CAMERA MODEL:  NIKON D3000
F.stop:  f/5.6
EXPOSURE TIME:  1/8 SEC
ISO:   ISO 1600
FOCAL LENGTH:  35 mm
MAX APERTURE:  4.7

I don't like this image, the background and the lad bending down at the side is out of focus. The image itself looks very messy. If I could do the image again I would probably wait till the grand finale and then take the image once all the performers are on the stage. Therefore the image will have more feel and the shot won't be rushed. To make improvements I would increase the shutter speed to 1/4 sec and lesson the ISO to between 400 or 800.

 
CAMERA MODEL:  NIKON D3000
F-stop:  f/4
EXPOSURE TIME:  1/5 SEC
ISO SPEED:  ISO 1600
FOCAL LENGTH:  24 mm
MAX APERTURE:  4
 
This I would use as an establishing shot on my portfolio apart from the fact the image is blurred. Give the chance to do it again I would drop the ISO to 800. I would also use a tripod and probably not go for a Dutch Angle I would go for a straight shot.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment